Acceptable Use Policy
Use of Google Fiber and related services (Services) is subject to the following Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). In addition to complying with our Terms of Service, you agree not to use or allow third parties to use the Services provided to you for any of the following purposes:
- To use any Google Fiber equipment for anything other than its intended purpose.
- To violate or encourage the violation of the legal rights of others.
- For any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose.
- To intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature.
- To operate servers for commercial purposes. However, personal, non-commercial use of servers that comply with this AUP is acceptable, including using virtual private networks (VPN) to access services in your home and using hardware or applications that include server capabilities for uses like multi-player gaming, video-conferencing, and home security.
- To generate or facilitate sending unsolicited bulk commercial email via the Services.
- To make the Services available to anyone outside the property to which the Services are delivered, to resell the Services directly or indirectly, except as explicitly approved by Google Fiber in writing, or to create substitute or related services through the use of or access to the Services (for example, to provide Wi-Fi services to third parties outside of your residence).
- To interfere with the use of the Services or the equipment used to provide the Services by customers or other authorized users.
- To alter, disable, interfere with, or circumvent any aspect of the Services, including but not limited to security features of the Services.
Your failure to comply with the AUP may result in suspension and/or termination of the Services.