The “Now with Google Fiber” and “Coming soon Google Fiber” badges can be used on your website and other online promotional materials to advertise that you have Google Fiber at your home, condo, or apartment building. You may also use these badges if you are an agent or property manager representing a homeowner or property with Google Fiber. Use the badges as they are provided. Do not alter or rotate the artwork. Whenever possible, badges should be clickable links to a Google Fiber information page. You can use the badges on this page provided that you follow the guidelines.
The “Coming soon” variations are for properties under an Access Agreement to bring Google Fiber to their property that are not yet service ready. The “Now with” variations are for buildings that are service ready, meaning residents can schedule their installation appointments. You’ll know you can begin using the “Now with” variation when a Fiber representative confirms via phone or email that your property is service ready.
By using the badges, you agree to comply with the following:
- Do not use badges on printed materials without obtaining permission from firstname.lastname@example.org (for clarity: badges are for online use only).
- Do not modify the color, proportions, spacing or any other aspect of the badge image.
- Do not display the logo in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with Google Inc. or sponsorship or endorsement by Google Inc. It can’t be used in a way that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authored by or represents the views or opinions of Google or Google personnel.
- Do not display the badge on any website that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling or the usage of drugs, involves the sale of tobacco or the sale of alcohol to persons under 21 years of age, or otherwise violates applicable laws.
- Do not display the badge in a manner that is in Google’s sole opinion misleading, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Google.
- Do not display the badge on a site that violates any law or regulation.
- Do not remove, distort, or alter any element of the badge.
- Do not display the badge so it appears larger or more prominent than your name, product, or service name, trademark or service mark, logo, or trade or company name.
- Do not include the badge in your trade or business name, domain name, product or service name, logo, trade dress, design, slogan, or other trademarks.
- Do not translate the badge or otherwise localize it into any other language. Any translated versions of the logo must be provided by Google.
- Do not display the badge as a design feature on any of your materials.
- Do not imitate the badge in any manner in your materials.
- Don’t alter the shape of a badge.
- Don’t change the position of the lock-up within a badge.
- Don’t change the positional and size relationship in the logo lock-up.
- Don’t change the color of the badge.
- Don’t change the color of the lock-up.
- Don’t rotate badges.
- Don’t place badges over MDU logos.
- Don’t use a white badge on a pale background.